What is Prostate?
The is a small sized gland in men that is a part of the reproductive system. It rests below the bladder and in front of the rectum.
What is Prostate Cancer?
Prostate cancer is also known as Carcinoma of the prostate. It develops in the prostate, a part of a reproductive organ which helps make and store seminal fluid. Because of its location, prostate diseases often affect urination, ejaculation, and sometimes defecation.
The exact cause of prostate cancer is unknown; however there are few factors that can increase the risk.
· : The risk of cancer increases as you grow old (above 80).
· If a member in your family is diagnosed with prostate cancer you are 2-3 times more likely to get the Prostate cancer.
· : Prostate cancer is more common in black African men than in white or Asian men.
· : Taller men have higher risk than shorter men. Also overweight can increase the risk
· , such as cigarette smoking and diet that are high in saturated fat, seem to increase the risk of prostate cancer. Additional substances or toxins in the environment or from industrial sources might also promote the development of prostate cancer, but these have not yet been clearly identified.
A high time to look for one of the Best Prostate cancer hospital of India when these signs and symptoms occur:
· Trouble urinating (pain when passing urine)
· Frequent urination
· A sense of not completely emptying the bladder
· Blood in the urine and semen
· Bone pain
· All of these symptoms can be caused by a variety of things besides prostate cancer, so experiencing any doesn't necessarily mean you have prostate cancer. However, if the symptoms occur frequently then a doctor of a cancer hospital should be consulted.